Your Houston custom signs will deliver marketing for your company 24 hours a day and seven days a week. So, choosing the right options for these signs is the best way to reach potential customers and promote your business. Here are some of the most important factors to think about when designing and installing Houston outdoor signage.
You want to position your sign properly. If placed in the right area, your signage can help your company promote itself as effectively as possible. Some practical strategies for installing your signs include:
- Make sure that your sign is not blocked by trees, buildings or other signs. Naturally, your signs won’t be effective if your customers can’t see them.
- Use large and readable fonts. This will help you make the best impression on current and potential customers.
- Choose the right lighting options. You want to ensure the highest visibility for your signage. For example, some illuminated outdoor signs can be seen both day and night.
You have a number of choices to consider when lighting your Houston custom signs. Some sign lighting options include backlit displays, LED signs, light boxes and spotlight installations.
- Backlit displays are mostly used indoors. They consist of lights behind a semi-translucent panel with information or graphics printed on it. This is a great way to provide detailed information to patrons. Hospital directories, mall maps and other informative signs are often configured as backlit displays.
- LED signs provide cost-effective illumination for a wide range of sign types. Programmable LED signs are designed to provide you with adjustable options to deliver your marketing messages.
- Light boxes work in a similar way to interior backlit displays. Instead, these signs are sealed to allow for outdoor use. Light boxes are often chosen to provide 24-hour identification for commercial properties.
- Spotlights are a traditional way to illuminate signs that don’t have built-in lighting. This lighting option doesn’t create the same high level of visibility as LED signs and light boxes. However, they are a good choice for existing signs.
It can be essential to work with a qualified Houston sign company to ensure that your sign has the best visibility for your local area. All in all, signs are essential for your business. To ensure the best success for your signage, talk to an expert team about the best solutions for your business.
As a leading Houston sign company, 4D Signworx will work with you to create the perfect Houston custom signs for your needs and budget. We design, produce and install all types of commercial signage, including fountain monument signage, LED signs and amenity signs. Call us today at (713) 984-2010 for more information about our signage options or to request a quote. We look forward to serving you and your business.